Managing Consultant – Life Sciences
My client is a leading technology consultancy providing innovative solutions across different industries including consumer, pharma, manufacturing, financial and more. They are seeking a Managing Consultant to join their team and take the business development lead in their Life Sciences/Medical markets.
You will be developing new business as well as managing existing accounts and expanding them further. This work often requires an understanding of automated software and you will have a technical understanding of this. Cambridge based. Managing Consultant Requirements:
- Degree educated – ideally in a technical subject.
- Proven track record of developing new business and closing deals within the consumer space.
- Good understanding of the Life Sciences, Medical, Pharmaceutical or Diagnostics markets.
- Solid understanding of software and its application to automation control.
- Knowledge of the regulation around products/software into the medical, life sciences or pharmaceutical space.
You will be a technical minded, commercially astute individual who can develop new business as well as manage existing projects with clients. If this is you, please apply to Rebecca @ IC Resources.