A London-based satellite communication company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to job their team.
To be considered for the Manufacturing Engineer role, you must:
- Have a background in manufacturing and development of electronics systems production.
- Have an understanding of the PCB fabrication and assembly process in a volume manufacturing environment.
- Be able to influence component selection to optimise designs for PCB fabrication, assembly, and test.
The key skills for the Manufacturing Engineer are:
- Experience in manufacturing for communications equipment.
- Experience working in a 6 Sigma environment, or similar.
- Experience working with outsourced manufacturing partners.
- Ideally have experience with LabVIEW, or similar.
If you are interested in applying to the Manufacturing Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.