An innovative Cambridge-based wireless communications company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
In the Manufacturing Engineer role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing automated tests.
- Maintaining existing test systems and developing new systems.
- Creating manufacturing test documentation including test instruction, plans, and specifications.
- Working closely with product development teams to contribute towards the next generation of manufacturing test tools.
The key skills for the Manufacturing Engineer are:
- Experience working with Python, LabVIEW, or similar.
- Have experience in a radio, analogue, or digital test development environment.
- Experience of in-house test support for development and factory support for development and factory support in remote locations.
If you are interested in applying to the Manufacturing Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.