A Wireless company that is embarking on it's next generation of product designs is seeking a Manufacturing Test Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge.
As a Manufacturing Test Engineer, you will have a number of core competencies that include;
- Support the development of manufacturing tests for new product releases
- Create test documentation
- Design test fixtures and jigs
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team
- Own manufacturing test documentation
To be considered for the Manufacturing Test Engineer vacancy you must have experience with production test equipment, an understanding of a variety of technology areas including radio, analogue and digital, experience with Python, LabVIEW or similar, comfort in communicating with external test houses, and experience in developing automated tests.
If you would like further information about the Manufacturing Test Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Luke Ord.