Hiring Now - Marketing Assistant - Berkshire
Marketing Assistant required for a well known electronics distributor based South East England. You will primarily support the development & execution of the European marketing plans using multi-channels and supporting Managers with various tasks including social media management and email creation and sending.
Candidates required to have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Marketing role within B2B and with a relevant degree or professional qualification. You must have excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and projects. Overview:
- Support Campaign Managers to produce campaign content across multi-media
- To create social media content and post channel specific content
- Ensure content activity is shared to the European teams in a timely manner
- Analyse data and produce reports to highlight activity productivity
- Assist in the creation of internal communication packs
- Some experience in a previous Marketing role
- Previous experience of creating and publishing content on a CMS is desirable
- Proven copy checking and writing skills and working with online content
- Competent Excel user with ability to create monthly reports and use metrics to take and recommend actions
- Photoshop skills desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML is desirable
For further information, please contact me Fatima.