Marketing Manager - Semiconductors.
A dynamic and growing semiconductor manufacturer is seeking to strengthen their European team with a Marketing Manager. As the Marketing Manager you will be in charge of the commercial launch for distinctive products and application markets. You will manage press releases in cooperation with partners and customers, prepare market presentations and carry out commercial training. Furthermore you will overview revenue and forecasting as manage the commercial aspects of the product life cycle from start to finish. You will be part of a closely knit sales and marketing team and liase with engineering too.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and growing high-tech company and be part of the team making this happen. Apply now! Requirements:
- University Degree in Electronics or similar
- Ability to grasp high-tech topics and translate this to customers
- Experience with the Semiconductor market (HW and SW), ideally in a marketing related position
- Knowledge of NFC / RFID / Wirelss technologies a big plus
- Experience in working with CRM and sales forecasting tools
- Perfect English written and spoken, any other European language is a plus
- Willingness to travel regularly (around 30%)
I look forward to receiving your application!