An international Manufacturer within the Antenna market is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager based within the UK to join their team.
The role is suitable for someone who has strong digital marketing experience, ideally within the Electronics or Technology market and preferably some technical understanding or Engineering background. Requirements
Education & Experience Request
- Collaborative and enjoys working with product, sales and other functions, yet are also comfortable working independently.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing trade shows and events
- Experience with product marketing and product launches
- Outstanding time-management and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail in grammar and content
- Must interact effectively and comfortably with both senior management and staff
- Willing and able to travel
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years professional experience in marketing, public relations or related fields
- Familiarity with high-tech environment, electronics industries, and/or B2B marketing preferred
- Experience working in the antenna market, highly preferred
- Create, manage and implement go-to-market plans to support product roadmaps, including product launch, product enhancements and end-of-life; ensure plans support sales objectives and other KPIs
- Support the development of product positioning and messaging and ensure adherence through all marketing communications, corporate communications, sales and support channels
- Act as your product(s) single point of contact for all marketing activities with internal and external partners: sales, marketing communications, support, lead gen, web team, etc.
- Manage the content and ongoing improvements to the antenna literature and product pages to improve conversions and user experience.
- Create and manage successful multi-channel campaigns concept to execution – inclusive of landing pages, content, emails, digital advertising, SEO, etc.
- Work closely with the channel team to ensure seamless execution of product announcements, launches and any outbound communications.
- In partnership with our Marketing Services, Product and Sales team, build an effective digital marketing strategy to drive awareness and leads around our products and customisation capabilities.
- Support our trade shows and events – inclusive of planning and execution.
- Drive the development of content marketing and thought leadership assets to increase product awareness (whitepapers, eBooks, articles, blog posts, infographics, etc.).
This role would be suitable for a candidate who is keen to take on more responsibility and who is looking to develop themselves within an international company.