Modeling Engineer, Northampton, UK. Revolutionary semiconductor start-up.
You will be a Modeling Engineer joining a diverse, talented team, to develop software for system-level modeling of serial communication link. As a Modeling Engineer you will collaborate closely with System Architects, Analog, Digital and Verification teams. Primarily you will be developing software in C++, Python and Matlab. Key skills for the Modeling Engineer:
- Strong in at least one of C++ or Python
- Good knowledge of Signal Processing and Circuits Theory
- Background in Semiconductor, Telecomms or similar scientific/mathematical software industry
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to progress your career in a growing start-up
- Experience of full Software Development Cycle
This Modeling Engineer position is open to a range of experience levels so if you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply whether you are a Senior Engineer or looking for your first Junior role. A big bonus would be any experience with system-level simulation of digital communication systems, familiarity with analog circuit simulators and principles of signal integrity. Please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.