The NGS Scientist will work for an established company in London innovating next generation of sequencing technologies.
The role will consist of
Required knowledge and skills
- Perform hands-on electrochemical synthesis.
- Perform DNA synthesis optimisation.
- Microfluidic instrumentation development
- Carry out electrochemical measurement using microelectrode arrays
- Analyse results data and recommend novel approaches.
- The NGS Scientist will have a proven experience with biomarker amplification
- Proven hands-on experience with NGS technologies
- You will be a self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
For more information or to apply for the NGS Scientist vacancy, please contact Chris Moffatt at IC Resources.