A world-leading scale-up company in the field of optical technology is seeking an NPI Engineer to join their team in Boston.
As an NPI Engineer, you will have a number of core responsibilities that include:
- Ownership of new product introduction projects
- Support product manufacturability from the development stages
- Ensure all manufacturing processes meet the requirements
- Continuous improvement, yield improvement, and cost reduction
- Device performance analysis
To be considered for the NPI Engineer vacancy, you must have prior experience in a similar role, comfortable with multi-technology devices including optical, electronics, and mechanical, be comfortable communicating with manufacturing sites, and ideally have experience with ECO process controls.
If you would like further information about the NPI Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Luke Ord.