Neural Software Engineer
I am seeking a Neural Software Engineer with strengths in python programming and data analysis to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. Think of the possibilities! You’ll be joining at an exciting time alongside a team doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position is to be based on-site a few days’ a week in Austin, TX. However if you feel strongly motivated to apply, meeting all the requirements and are based elsewhere i.e. only interested in remote, contact me anyway and let’s talk. Primary responsibilities
- Writing code, optimising and integrating modules to perform pre-filtering of neural data, labelling and classifying features
- Implementing neural network models in Python
What’s on offer?
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Neural Engineering
- Python programming and use of associated libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Implementing code for deep neural networks
- Writing modular codes and using modular plug-ins
- Competitive salaries to start ~$140k and a guaranteed increase at the next funding round
- Share options
This is an exciting and challenging role for a bright and enthusiastic Research Scientist with excellent career progression opportunities in a growing company. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in Austin, Texas, USA.