Do you have strong Commercial and Operational experience within electronics manufacturing. If the answer is yes this opportunity is a great chance to work for a company that is looking to grow. The role:
Skills & Experience needed:
- Taking overall commercial responsibility of the Companies’ Operational requirements.
- Managing the Operations team whilst achieving Customer and Company output targets
- Driving and maintaining process improvement through metric driven culture
- Understand the workings of ERP systems, manage product costings, inventory levels, work scheduling, planning, Multi-level Bills of Materials and the like
- An Appreciation of Quality systems and regulatory compliance standards
- Export Compliance, with the view, in time, of becoming the company “Expert”
- Maintain staff training to staff industry requirements (H&S, Workmanship etc.)
- Degree / HND in a Commercial / Operational subject or a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Relevant Industrial Commercial Experience, of Contracts, Suppliers and Customers
- Relevant Industrial Experience within Electronics Manufacturing
- Planning and project management skills
- Knowledge of international Export Compliance Regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of an organisation
- Familiarity with quality workmanship standards and processes
- Familiarity with problem solving tools and techniques
- The ability to interpret data and statistics
Competitive salary and benefits including private medical & health insurance schemes To be considered for this role APPLY NOW!
Contact Niall Fearon at IC Resources for more information.