The Principal Optical Engineer (EUV Technology) will join a large multinational company working on products developed using Photo EUV Technology for next-generation manufacturing.
This multinational company is heavily investing in Photo EUV Technology / Equipment and is developing a world-class Technology Development Engineering team to support this operation.
The key responsibilities and skills for the Principal Optical Engineer (EUV Technology) will be:
- Work with vendors to improve optical performance
- Develop measurement processes for optical evaluation
- Simulate optical impacts from overlay / CD perspective
- Simulate Reticle / Mirror effects
- Excellent communication skills
- Engineering Degree in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
This role can be based in multiple locations and full relocation will be provided alongside an industry topping salary.
For more information or to apply for the Principal Optical Engineer (EUV Technology) vacancy, please contact Chris Moffatt at IC Resources.