I am looking for an experienced PCB Design Engineer to join a leading company within Power Electronics in Milan. You will be offered a strong compensation package as well as the opportunity to join a diverse team at the companies headquarters as a technical expert in your field.
The successful PCB Design Engineer will be responsible for analysing electricity-magnetism-thermal multiple physical fields, as well as building high-quality power integrity analysis capabilities.
As well as having experience with the above you will also need to have the following
- Ideally experience with power electronics (DC/DC and AC/DC)
- Strong experience in board design, such as low power consumption, high energy efficiency, miniaturisation, and power SIP.
- Familiar with the power supply architecture
- Familiar with EDA design and simulation tools,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in leading, monitoring and advising colleagues
- Willingness to travel abroad in the future.
If you are interested in discussing the PCB Design Engineer position, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources