As the PCB Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of PCB used within electronic products ranging from mobile phones to electric vehicles. You will ensure your designs are compliant to EMC regulations as well as organising PCB orders, and working with all division to ensure the successful transfer from development to production.
The PCB Design Engineer position offers a salary of circa €60,000 plus company benefits and they are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
The successful PCB Design Engineer will need to have the following skill set
- Must speak fluent German (min B2 level)
- Must have an engineering degree or completed a relevant apprenticeship
- Experience with PCB Design, ideally for power electronic circuits
- Experience working to EMC compliance
- Experience using Altium or similar
If you are interested in discussing the PCB Design Engineer role further please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources