Our client has an urgent hire for a Human Resources Payroll Specialist.
We are looking for a Human Resources Payroll Specialist to join a leading Semiconductor Manufacturing company Headquartered in Munich.
As the HR Payroll specialist you will be responsible for approximately 200 employees located in Germany and other Western European countries.
Reporting directly to the Senior HR manager Western Europe you will be responsible for timely and correct monthly payroll closures whilst supporting internal and external audits related to payroll.
We are looking for someone with the right skill set to offer first point of contact for employees and managers for all payroll and administrative related support questions Qualifications
- Bachelor or master degree
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in an international company.
- Good German social legislation ( Western European countries is a welcomed plus)
- Fluent German and English, a further language such Italian and/or French is a plus.
- Good PC and system skills - Oracle is a strong plus.
This position offers you the chance to take more responsibility in the short term as the client has plans to expand to other EMEA countries.
To apply or for more information please contact Marta Robjohns at IC Resources.