People Operations Manager
Location: Remote (within the UK); London or Oxford preferred About the role
People Operations Manager, to oversee all processes and programmes that support our employee experience.
You will join a fast growing but small team. This means that as well as being very hands on and managing day-to- day People Operations, you will also be developing longer-term strategic initiatives such as culture, and our career development philosophy. You will be one of the first dedicated members of the People Team, giving you the opportunity to really shape the team and support the rapid company growth. What you’ll be doing
- Managing People Operations globally, ensuring compliance and consistency in the UK, as well as our subsidiaries in Europe and the US.
- Developing and rolling out our career development and compensation philosophies.
- Working across our teams to develop our culture and values.
- Managing and improving our package of employee benefits.
- Working with the Operations to develop and report on our People & Talent metrics.
- Taking on People Team related projects and getting stuck into new challenges.
- Working with Operations to build out the People & Talent function as the company grows.
Nice to have
- You have experience growing a strategic People Operations function with a proven track record in a high-growth environment.
- You have experience working in a global business.
- You are commercially minded – you look for solutions that work both short- and long-term, and you
- don’t get bogged down by doing things ‘by the book’.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organisation and thrive in a fast- paced and highly fluid environment.
- You have prior experience building and gaining buy-in for people philosophies, policies and processes.
- You have a CIPD qualification.
• Business proficiency in French APPLY NOW OR CONTACT NIALL FEARON FROM IC RESOURCES