Job ID: 169140
Location: Sophia Antipolis, Caen, Grenoble, Paris, Île-de-France, Normandie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Europe
Salary: Competitive salary and great benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Attractive new opportunity as Physical Design Engineer to work for a semiconductor company who design Signal Conversion ASIC and ASSP for Test & Measurement, Defense & Aerospace and Communications markets.
Within the role as Physical Design Engineer you will be tasked with the design of a state-of-the-art CMOS Transceiver ASIC for the Communications market.
I am look for applicants who can demonstrate their experience in the end to end design flow from RTL2GDS and verification with digital and mixed-signal design teams. Duties will also cover floorplanning, contributing to DFT/ATPG, PNR, STA, SDC and sign-off. Qualifications
For a discussion about the role in more detail, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 3+ years of hands-on experience in physical design of digital IC from RTL to GDSII
- Scripting skills (TCL, Perl, Python).
- Confident user of Cadence/Synopsys tools for physical design flow.
- Large scale designs (>1M gates) using CMOS technologies is a bonus
- Experience in physical implementation of digital processing functions for Mixed-Signal ICs such as A/D Converters, D/A Converters, and/or RF transceivers is a plus
- Fluent English