Fantastic new opportunity to join a rapidly growing IC company, who are responsible for the on-going design of rad-hard FPGAs & SoCs.
Based in Paris, this new leader in digital IPs supplies key clients in the aerospace, defence and industrial markets. The current role will involve working as a Physical Designer in a small team, overseeing physical implementation and validation as part of the end to end design flow. Key responsibilities
- On-going maintenance & improvement of the current design flow
- End to end physical implementation duties - including timing closure (RTL2GDS) and floorplanning
- Involvement in the specification phase for performance and power optimization requirements.
- IC physical implementation experience of tape-out processes for advanced tech nodes
- Strong understanding of the whole ASIC dev process, in particular, with back-end tools/methods
- Physical design knowledge - covering impact timing (OCV, noise, cross talk etc.)
- Design experience of low-power and clock tree synthesis
- Scripting skills with Makefile, TCL, Python
Looking for confident experience of end to end design flow, you will be working with ambitious and innovative products - all the while gaining great career development opportunities. If you'd like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.