Physical Design Engineer! Remote working!
Superb opportunity to join an international R&D company who specialise in ASIC design and manufacturing of hardware and software solutions for OEMs & ODMs.
My client is a leading worldwide vendor providing Analog IC, Digital mixed signal ASIC, FPGA and system design services to its international customers and cross an array of industries including communication, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, machine learning and automotive!
Due to growth, I am looking for a Senior ASIC Backend Designer Engineer to join my clients emerging UK branch. Ideally you will have vast experience in chip design from RTL to GDSII full flow. Description:
The role includes responsibility for floor planning, physical synthesis and physical verification of large complex designs as well as being responsible for driving timing closure through physical synthesis and Place & Route tools and working with ASIC vendors. Key qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in backend flow.
- Experience with large SoC designs with frequencies more than 1GHz utilizing state of the art 28nm and below technologies.
- Requires strong knowledge and experience of multi-clock domains, data path design, and multi-voltage design.
- Hands on experience in block level implementation including physical synthesis, P&R, CTS and optimisation
- Well versed with timing constraints, STA and timing closure and AC timing
- Hands on experience with Physical Design Verification Flows - LVS/DRC/Antenna
- Experience in EM/IR-Drop/Xtalk analysis
- Experience with low power design features and flows.
For more information on this fab opportunity which also allows for remote working and company growth than contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources!