Physical Design! New team! Bristol!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading semiconductor company who specialise in ultra-low power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and have their products used by leading tech brands. This role would suit either a Junior Engineer looking for the next step in their career and enhancing your knowledge in low power design techniques or Senior/Principal Engineers who can deliver their knowledge to the rest of the team.
- STA, Place Route, DRC, LVS, Floor planning, PNR, Clock tree, timing closure, lower power, physical design, layout, digital physical design, and CTS
- Practical experience of the associated EDA tools
- Understanding of key scripting languages in particular TCL
- Experience in implementation from floor planning, place and route or clock tree design or physical timing closure
- Library and Macro preparations for place and route
- Proficient in scripting languages e.g Pearl, Python, TCL
- Knowledge if lower power design methodologies
- Understanding of synthesis and test tools and their impact on flow
As a top company my client offers a competitive salary with a bonus plan as well as flexible working hours.
For more information on this role or anything else in the Bristol area contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075