New opportunity as physical implementation engineer: my client is a world renowned brand for consumer electronics.
Your responsibilities will mainly involve the physical implementation of digital logic in components for consumer devices. Extensive experience with full synthesis, place and routing, and verification if digital logic is required.
You will be working with cross-functional teams (logic design, DFT, product engineering, and functional safety teams), and multi-cultural teams located across the world.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved with processes post tape-out such as silicon validation, mass production, & supporting the evaluation of the chip function and reliability. Qualifications:
- PhD/MSc/BSc Electrical engineering or PhD/MSc/BSc Physics
- Academic Background: Technical, Electronics, Semiconductor, Physics
- Experience with full custom layout implementation
- Experience with industry standard EDA tools for layout implementation, and verification
- Experience with layout verification (DRC/LVS)
- Good understanding of CMOS fabrication process
- Knowledge about analogue, and digital circuits
- Must have fluent English skills
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- 5 years+ experience with layout implementation in industry or academia (CMOS image sensor experience is preferred).
- Experience in working with diverse and cross functional, and remote teams
- Visa sponsorship can be offered if required