The push for lower carbon targets has brought about a demand for interesting and new technology, in the pursuit of a greener future. I am delighted to be recruiting for a client pushing the boundaries of renewable technology and have an exciting opportunity for a Power Optimisation Engineer to work on the design, development, and implementation of EOS for Energy Systems including microgrids, batteries, transformers, and EV.
Other duties of the Power Optimisation Engineer include:
- Modeling and simulation for Energy Systems
- Data analyse for Energy Systems
- Develop Control Algorithms
The Power Optimisation Engineer will have a degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with a proven background in the following:
- An in-depth technical understanding of energy systems
- Good knowledge of Simulink and MATLAB
- The calculation of complex energy-saving solutions
- Some programming knowledge in Python
If this Power Optimisation Engineer vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.