Principal ASIC Design Engineer – Global Semiconductor Giant, Bristol This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their field of expertise. You will join as a Principal Engineer in Digital Design
; you will develop and enhance digital products and modules including concept and circuit design as well as physical implementation and functional validation. You will have the responsibility for development planning and development strategy in collaboration with other areas.
In your new role you will derive the design micro-architecture from architectural specification and requirements as well as being able to generate complex Digital IP designs while working alone or in collaboration with a larger design team; Work with architects, verification and implementation engineers to fine-tune the design and lead to efficient verification and implementation cycles;
Other tasks include
- Perform linting, RTL synthesis, and DFT insertion to prove the implement ability of the design.
- Create design-related documentation.
- 8+ years of relevant design experience and are an expert in the field of complex digital IP design.
- Ability to develop RTL code targeting high speed and/or low area and understand how RTL will map to gate-level structures.
- In-depth understanding of the frontend design flow.
As a top company you can expect a detailed career path with project management opportunities and a technical ladder to follow as well as flexible working conditions, private insurance and medical cover and a competitive salary with a bonus scheme.
For more information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.