ASIC Design – London! Superb opportunity to join a Global graphics and AI company. This is a great time to join my client in their current growth period, this is a unique opportunity to take your ASIC design and verification career to a whole new level on cutting edge designs within the prestigious PowerVR Graphics group.
You will work within a small friendly team and have full ownership of the design and/or verification of one or more modules within the graphics processing unit. You will use leading edge integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies such as UVM and formal property verification working at both module level and the IP level of their GPUs. Key skills
You might also have;
- Good knowledge of digital logic and good knowledge of integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
- Good knowledge of HDL or Verification
- Coding experience
- Graphics knowledge and knowledge of Cache designs.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog including classes (or similar language experience in writing assertions
- Experience of ASIC design and/or verification in the field of graphics, video, microprocessors, or full SoC
- Experience of verification planning and the DV life cycle
- Knowledge of low power design techniques, UPF and power aware verification
- Experience of formal equivalence checking for functional verification
- Skill scripting in Python, bash, TCL, Perl, SystemC, C++
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.