An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to join a very successful and multi-national Semiconductor organisation involved in high performance Analog/Mixed Signal ICs for the automotive market.
In this position you will be providing technical leadership for
power management design including high performance, low power DC-DC converter design and switcher/buck converter design. As a Principal Analog IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for
technical leadership of projects and leading designs for major blocks, ensuring designs are successfully guided into production. You will mentor less experienced team members and will have the opportunity to lead innovation of designs and methodologies. Other responsibilities include:
- Design, simulation and layout supervision of CMOS power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescales
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for power management products
- Feasibility studies of new circuits, ensuring designs meet specification
- Taking ownership for complex block designs, delegating tasks where appropriate and reviewing design work
- Working with other design centres, sharing and adopting best practices
- Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation
- Supporting DFT strategy and implementation
- Taking a proactive approach to driving own development plan, utilising team members and internal development opportunities
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 8 years experience in Analog IC Design with a track record in high performance, low power DC-DC converter design, specifically switcher/buck converter design. You will have the ability to lead and co-ordinate key projects, programs and business initiatives with creativity and integrity. You will be a results-oriented individual who is able to deliver on-time and be able to work both independently and part of a team. Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills are required within multi-site and multicultural environment. Automotive experience is beneficial.
Working within their newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged daily. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in developing ICs for the Automotive market.
Apply today for immediate consideration.