Onsite Principal Analog Mixed Signal IC Design opportunity in Munich! I am looking for a very experienced Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer to take charge of power management solutions and contribute to the development of power management products from schematic through to production.
Your tasks include the following:
- Design, simulation and layout supervision of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints
- Support DFT strategy and implementation
- Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation
- Support test development and ramp to production
- Supervise Analog IC Layout
- Mentor/coach design engineers
The successful Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer has a minimum of 10 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design, preferably related to power management, consumer displays or automotive body electronics and proven experience of innovative success in product development.
This role requires a degree of travel and very good communication skills in English as well as experience supervising Layout Engineers.
To apply, click APPLY NOW to speak with a member of our team regarding your expectations and get your questions answered!