A Global Leader in the Semiconductor market are looking for a Principal Application Engineer to support the growth of their wireless business.
As a Principal Application Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include;
- To grow and lead a wireless application engineering team
- Support customers with the technology and develop solutions
- Work closely with design teams to establish technology that meets customer expectations
- Define system level applications
- Support hardware and software integration
To be considered for the Principal Application Engineer vacancy you must have experience interacting with customers on a technical level, experience with wireless SoC's, BLE, WiFi or IoT technology, be comfortable in a lab environment, have some RF experience and have experience with board-level bring up.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Principal Application Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Luke Ord.