This is an opportunity for Principal Architect to join a leading company working withing the Analog Power and Interface Division based in Cork, providing solutions for power conversion and system interfaces that complement wide variety of products, such as MCUs, MPUs, and FPGAs.
You will be involved in defining the architecture of new products and intellectual property for power management and interface products. You will be working closely with design/verification/validation teams to ensure that design objectives are fully met.
The successful Principal Architect will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the areas of Mixed-Signal IC design, or Mixed-Signal power systems design.
Experience in some of the following areas are preferred:
- SOC or FPGA development
- Motor control and power conversion modelling
- Low power IC or embedded system design
- Secure SOC hardware or firmware development
- Communication protocols – CAN, LIN, USB, SPI, etc.
- Power simulation tools SIMPLIS/Simetrix, PSIM, etc.
- Digital simulation tools Matlab Simulink, Verilog HDL, System Verilog, etc.
You will have excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral), strong interpersonal and influencing skills and able to assume responsibility and proactively address problems.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply to this position and learn more about this exciting opportunity.