This is a new opportunity to join a world leading multi-national company at their growing design centre based in Cork, Ireland. Cork is fast becoming one of Europe’s busiest locations for Semiconductor companies and offers a great chance to live in a vibrant city and experience Ireland at it’s best.
In this role, you will be part of the Design Enablement team responsible for PDK development and Design Automation across Custom/Analog/RFA technology nodes. As a member of the CAD team, you will be working closely with Custom, Analog & RF engineers & layout designers to develop & support PDKs across a wide range of semiconductor technologies. In this cross functional role, you will contribute to or gain experience in various aspects of PDK development including Schematic capture, Circuit Simulation, Layout, pCells, automation.
Industry degree qualified the successful CAD Support Engineer will have 10+ years of experience and experience in some or all of the following:
- Understanding of CMOS fundamentals and Circuit Design Concepts
- Experience with the Cadence Virtuoso suite of tools & application programming interface (SKILL)
- Experience with Keysight ADS suite of tools & application programming interface (AEL)
- Experience with module/laminate/packaging design tools (Cadence SiP, AWR, ADS)
Desirable experience includes:
- A working knowledge of IT compute environment and LSF platform
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming/scripting languages – SKILL, Python, Perl and TCL
- Experience developing custom PDK’s for Cadence Virtuoso, including primitive library CDF definitions, callbacks, netlisting procedures, and PCells
- Knowledge of FinFet & SOI processes is a plus
Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is required for this role.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful and stable company working on leading edge technologies in advanced process nodes across a range of applications.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.