An exciting opportunity has become available for a Principal Controls Engineer to work on next generation architectures within advanced energy distribution systems.
The Principal Controls Engineer will be responsible for technology development for next generation virtual power plants and converter structures. Other responsibilities of the Principal Controls Engineer include:
Requirements of the role:
- Develop novel converter and control algorithms.
- Work with external research institutes.
- Lead the design and development of VPP architectures.
- Lead the verification and validation process.
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of power electronics and associated control architecture.
- Proven background in technology road mapping.
If this Principals Controls Engineer opportunity sounds of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV and contact details Or contact Stuart Bennett for more informtion .