Our internationally renowned client is currently searching for a Principal Device Development Engineer to be responsible for setting technical direction and closely participating in the development of new IC devices. The role will involve developing, calibrating and maintaining simulations for the different technologies as well as using DoE of process splits. Developing test chips for device and technology validation will be an important part of the role in conjunction with TCAD simulations and supporting R&D in new technology areas.
Required skills for the Principal Device Development Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor device physics experience
- GaN knowledge and power device beneficial
- Proficiency with TCAD tools
- Excellent communication skills
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.