We are looking for a Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join our client, a silicon company developing truly game-changing technology, based in Cambridge.
Our client is fantastically profitable; they are leading the way in connectivity solutions for masses of consumer products, with an exciting roadmap ahead of them. They are now seeking a Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them in a team lead capacity, to help develop their IP and product line further.
As a Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer and team lead, you’ll take responsibility for all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation and production test, and of course play an active role in the growth of the team. This company really values creativity and exploring new ways of doing things and is looking for an innovative individual to bring new ideas and expertise to the table.
- An extensive background in Digital ASIC Design
- Solid RTL Design and verification skills, ideally with Verilog / SystemVerilog experience
- Strong problem-solving skills; our client is looking for people who thrive on cracking difficult technical challenges and delivering quality products, on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and technical leadership ability
- Experience / knowledge of high speed connectivity interfaces would be advantageous (although not essential)
Expect plenty of technical challenge, a sociable working environment, plenty of training opportunities and of course an excellent salary and benefits package, with relocation assistance where needed
Apply today. Contact Caroline Pye, ASIC Recruitment Specialist for details.