This role as Principal Electronics Engineer gives the opportunity to work for a Surrey based company developing high tech camera systems. The Principal Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the design of electronics through the full product lifecycle, concept to manufacture/delivery. As Principal Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a multidisciplinary team of engineers to meet project objectives.
The position offers the Principal Electronics Engineer an opportunity to join a unique and exciting company and the chance to work on some cutting-edge technology. This role offers a benefits package, competitive salary and the chance to gain experience working in a highly skilled team.
- Complex electronics development
- Understanding of broadcast electronics protocols (SDI, HDMI, AES)
- Board level design, including schematic capture, PCB design & Layout
- Digital / Analog circuit design
- Embedded software & firmware (Microcontrollers, FPGAs)
- An understanding of RF design
- Experience with EMC requirements
If you are interested in the Principal Electronics Engineer position, APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer positions across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.