Experienced embedded software engineers are highly sought by my client based in Sheffield working on patented, advanced multibeam phased array wireless access and backhaul systems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a brand new R&D team that are making waves in the industry.
The successful engineer will be responsible for the design authority from specification through to architecture, development and technical specifications. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has been developing embedded software for complex wireless systems and is looking to take the next step in their career.
Requirements for the role
- Degree Qualified in a relevant subject area
- 7+ years experience developing embedded software in C
- BSP / Kernel / Device driver development
- In depth knowledge of RF, Radio, 4G, 3GPP or 5G protocols
- Understanding of RF components, chains and systems
- STM32 or similar
On offer is limitless progression, technically challenging work, a supportive management and work environment as well as above market average salaries.
We are looking to book interviews in the coming weeks so please do not delay, get in touch with Georgina at IC Resources.