Job ID: 175739
Location: Cambridgeshire, Bristol, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Very competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Principal Field Application Engineer – Power & Sensors
Experienced Field Application Engineer with strong power and sensor experience required for a global semiconductor supplier. This is a home-based role with travel across EMEA.
Suitable candidates will have an electronics/electrical qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a field application engineering role. You will have a deep understanding of power semiconductors such as Power Mosfets, Gate Drivers, Wide-Bandgap Technologies. You will also have system level experience of motor-control.
You will be providing technical support to both customers and sales teams across EMEA and will be expected to travel as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity to support key customers with cutting-edge technical solutions and achieving design wins. Requirements:
- Strong Electronics/Electrical Engineering background and technical qualification
- 5 years of experience working as a field application engineer
- Strong Sensor and Power experience
- Excellent communications skills and ability to hold technical presentations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across EMEA
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.