Are you a Principal Power Electronics Engineer that knows how to design high frequency, high voltage DC-DC and AC-DC power supplies for solar, data centre and PV applications, if so then this role might be for you!
I am working with a client who has locations in over 100 countries and due to their continued success are looking for a Principle Power Electronics Engineer to join and lead an existing team. This will be a chance to work on innovative technology where you will receive full autonomy in your role. About the role
The Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer will be joining a world-renowned company whose focus is on power electronics and you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including the following:
- The design of high-power AC-DC and DC-DC Power Supplies for PV, Data Centre and DC-AC applications.
- Complete research and pre-development of power electronics projects
- Construct key power electronics technology including simulations, control, and other technical platforms.
- Interact with other teams.
- Work with external R&D institutes and Universities on collaboration projects for developing high power converters.
The Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer will have a degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering and be well versed in all aspects of power electronics.
If you would like to find out more then please apply with an up to date CV and contacts details.