A very exciting opportunity has become available for a Principal Power Electronics Engineer
to join an established organisation and be responsible for the cradle-to-grave lifecycle of different power electronics systems including the implementation and design of DC-DC, DC-AC, IGBT’s, MOSFET’s SiC MOSFETs,
and more, using in aerospace, automotive and space applications.
Overall responsibilities of the Principal Power Electronics Engineer
- Design, simulate and implement electrical motor power drive electronics
- Define new technology roadmaps for future integrated power solutions
- Draft proposals with winning solution concepts, presenting results in a clear and convincing style
- Perform worst-case analysis and stress analysis to identify components and circuits that pose excessive failure risks
To be considered for the Principal Power Electronics Engineer
you will need to be degree qualified in electrical or electronics engineering with a proven background:
- 10 years exposure to SMPS Design
- Must possess a record of achievement in power supply product development
- Experience in product development
If this Principal Power Electronics Engineer
is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.