Our international client is currently searching for a Principal Product Quality Engineer to be responsible for the qualifcation of new products and devices. Implementing quality procedures and standards will be required as well as supporting customer requests and complaint handling. Root cause analysis identification will also be a critical part of the role.
Required skills for the Principal Product Quality Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor wafer fab/assembly manufactruing experience
- Semiconductor physics knowledge, preferably SiC
- Semiconductor qulaity standards knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- PhD or master’s degree, preferably in an engineering field
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.