Looking to step up? This position of a
Principal Project Manager (m/f/d) might be the challenge you are looking for.
Your tasks as a Principal Project Manager:
- manage multiple complex projects in IC-development
- plan resources, define and execute the project plan
- lead the project team
- reporting of project status to internal and external stakeholders
- manage risks and ensure project timeline
your background as a Principal Project Manager:
- university degree in a technical field (e.g. electrical engineering, physics)
- a minimum of six years experience in the semicon industry
- 4+ years of managing IC-development projects
- fluent English
If you like to apply for this position of a Principal Project Manager, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht.