A new opportunity has arisen with a company working on advanced technology for the wireless communications market! They currently seek a Senior RF IC Design engineer for their site located in the Thames Valley UK.
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated team to work on the specification, design and verification of key circuits and sub-systems of integrated RF transceivers. In this role you will be working closely with other teams to facilitate the design and production process and as a Senior designer, will provide technical expertise and mentoring of junior engineers.
Industry degree qualified you will have established experience in RF IC Design and will have a minimum of 8 years experience from within a similar role. You will have experience with successful RF IC project contributions for highly integrated RF transceivers related to broadband wireless communication systems for example; WiFi or LTE or 5G on a nano-metre scale RF-CMOS technology. An understanding of low power/low noise design techniques for RF and Analog IC Design is required as well as knowledge of DFM considerations on cutting edge processes. An appreciation of RF and baseband layout techniques is also required.
Additional experience is required in the following:
- RF circuit design up to 5GHz
- Rx and Tx architectures
- Proficiency in Cadence or Mentor design tools
- Familiarity with RF lab equipment
- Desired experience includes:
- Top level chip simulation and functional verification.
- High power Amplifiers
- Analog behavioural language modeling (e.g. Verilog-AMS).
- Mixed-mode simulation environments (e.g. mixed Verilog and device level).
- Direct conversion Rx and Tx architectures.
- DFT for Analog and RF circuits.
Excellent communications skills are required as well as the ability to work well within a team and show a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.