A leading developer of 4G and 5G technology is currently looking for a Principal RF Systems Architect to join their team in the Reading area.
As a Principal RF System Architect, you will have a number of core responsibilities that include;
- Overall responsibility for 5G architecture
- Assessing all needs and requirements of the multi-functional team and implementing the most suitable solutions
- Definition of the radio specification
- Characterisation test plan
- responsibility for all communication between chips
- Responsibility for radio schematics
To be considered for the Principal RF System Architect position, you must have prior experience in radio architecture, an understanding of baseband and algorithms to interface between the teams, comfort in analysing radio performance and to be confident outlining specifications to meet radio standards and chip performance needs.
If you would like further information about the Principal RF System Architect vacancy, or have interest in applying, please contact Luke Ord.