Our Southern Californian based client is currently searching for a Principal Semiconductor Packaging Engineer/Manager to be responsible for developing advanced packages for high performance power semiconductor products. The role will involve hands-on package design as well as analyzing stress, thermal capability and electrical performance of devices. Resolving package reliability issues will be required as well as advising on yield improvement and cost analysis. Working with management and cross functional teams to develop packaging road-maps will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Principal Semiconductor Packaging Engineer/Manager will include:
- In-depth semiconductor package design knowledge
- Experience with multi-chip stacked dies packages and thermal interfaces
- Experience in qualification of high voltage/power package qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- BSEE/MSEE in mechanical engineering, material science or similar required
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details