Our international client is currently searching for a Principal Silicon Packaging Engineer to lead power packaging projects within the company. The role will involve leading investigations and research to understand clip bonding and device performance, as well as planning and executing assembly and life test trials. Conducting feasibility studies and communicating effectively with stake holders and external partners will be required.
Required skills for the Principal Silicon Packaging Engineer will include:
- Strong power MOSFET semiconductor device physics experience
- Packaging, reliability and failure analysis knowledge
- Familiarity with TCAD simulation tools
- Strong communication skills
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Physics or similar
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.