Principal Software Engineer C++, World renowned semiconductor, Hybrid working.
You will be a talented and experienced C++ Software Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding permanent position. Joining as a Principal Software Engineer in an international team which is across Europe and the US, you will be given great responsibility to work with EDA design tools and have the chance to take full ownership of projects from the ground up.
- Strong C++ Programming experience
- A deep mathematical background for Algorithm development
- Linux experience
- mentoring and leading Junior/mid-Level Engineers
- Experience with developing EDA tools or software tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
There will be lot's to learn and difficult problems to solve and hence it will suit a bright and inquisitive engineer with a strong level of C++ expertise. You will be exposed to the SoC design process, languages such as System C, Verilog and VHDL are advantageous but not essential. Knowledge of algorithms and graph theory will be very beneficial also.
For full details on this remote Principal C++ Software Engineer position, please apply now and speak to Leah Hibbert at IC Resources.