This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Semiconductor companies developing superior low power CPU cores.
Based close to London, my client is a global technology leader developing ultra-low power connected microprocessors for the Internet of Things (IoT). They have a new exciting position available for an experienced ASIC Verification Engineer within their new ASIC group and at Principal level. Whilst a global giant this team is almost operating as a start up, you will be instrumental of the success of the team.
Key responsibilities of the ASIC Verification Engineer will include:
- To develop and implement verification strategies using SystemVerilog and UVM
- To develop testbenches, assertions and functional coverage using the latest latest techniques, tools and technologies
- Python and Shell scripting to implement automated verification flows
- A solid technical degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronics or related field
- A number of years’ experience working in IP or SOC level verification
- A very good handle on SystemVerilog and UVM
- Strong scripting skills (for example in Python / Shell / C++)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with good attention to detail
You can expect highly challenge work, a competitive salary package including stock units and relocation assistance. For more information and a confidential discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.