Our leading edge client is currently searching for Process Engineer to work within the silicon wafer processing field of backgrind and dicing. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of wafer thinning, surface polishing, dicing, wafer re-sizing and edge re-profiling. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of metrology equipment required to keep these processes in control.
The Process Engineer job responsibilities will include:
- Recipe development and optimisation at the Fab tool level.
- Process tool ownership, including responsibility for documentation, training and tool performance monitoring.
- Integration of tool recipes into the Process architecture.
- Reporting progress to management at weekly and monthly intervals.
- Specifying new tools, chemicals and techniques as required to meet the business objectives.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Semiconductor process Industry
- Wafer thinning / polishing experience desirable
- A wish for a long-term career with us here in the beautiful South West
- BSc degree or equivalent Physic, Electronics, Engineering
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.