Our client is an independent manufacturer of III-V photonics devices and they are now searching for a Process Integration Engineer to join the integration team responsible for the development and new product introduction. The role will involve developing new process step modules within the current work flow and verifying process setups by process engineers. Collaborating with the engineering teams to ensure yield and performance will be an important part of the role, as well as developing new technologies.
Required skills for the Process Integration Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor integration and process experience within a clean-room manufacturing environment
- Device physics knowledge and experience
- Data analysis knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Photonics, Electronics
- Minimum 3 years experience of semiconductor processing and process integration
- Understanding of working principle and operation of semiconductor manufacturing tools
- Hands on cleanroom manufacturing experience
- Device physics understanding and experience
- Integration / Process engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to analyse data and draw meaningful conclusions to root cause and impact
- Track record of ability to solve technical problem
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Track record of ability to prepare technical reports, white papers and present this to internal and external customers.
- Ability to meet deadline and milestone.
- Self-driven and motivated, able to drive progress with minimal supervision.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.