Our innovative client based in Cambridge is currently searching for a Process Scientist to be involved in the clean-room nanofabrication and processing of new photonic devices. The role will involve being part of the team who are responsible for designing, testing and optimising the technology.
Required skills for the Process Scientist will include:
- Semiconductor and clean room nanofabrication process experience
- Etch, photolithography, deposition fab process knowledge
- Experience with device characterisation
- Strong communication skills
- BSc degree in Physics, Electronics, Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.