Our international client is currently searching for a Process Technician to work within the assembly clean-room environment. The role will involve working on die bonder systems and supporting and troubleshooting on the production line. Documenting all processes and debug of the bonding process will be required as well as working with international teams to manage and improve process flows.
Required skills for the Process Technician will include
- Familiarity with the semiconductor clean room environment
- Semiconductor device knowledge beneficial
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Available for shift working
- Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Photonics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.